A bit brighter and more innane
Here is a list of slightly grotesque and deeply implicational people I am attracted to (in no particular order):
1) George Plimpton
2) William F. Buckley Jr.
3) James Watson (the one on the right...he always seems to be on the right, v. strange)
4) Stephen Hawking (quite a popular one. Our society is sick)
5) Sir David Attenborough
6) This is just so sick and wrong, but Anthony Weiner. I hate my loins.
I have removed Ira Glass from the list, as apparently he was recently offered a spot on People's 50 Most Beautiful People. Simply will not do for this list.
...I will continue my list as I run across them. Please add your own nauseating crush!
1) George Plimpton
2) William F. Buckley Jr.
3) James Watson (the one on the right...he always seems to be on the right, v. strange)
4) Stephen Hawking (quite a popular one. Our society is sick)
5) Sir David Attenborough
6) This is just so sick and wrong, but Anthony Weiner. I hate my loins.
I have removed Ira Glass from the list, as apparently he was recently offered a spot on People's 50 Most Beautiful People. Simply will not do for this list.
...I will continue my list as I run across them. Please add your own nauseating crush!
Comments