Shapeless, Shiftless

These things, these "blogs" seem little more than some latest trend in the markers of days; that is, if I'm not to be mistaken on their purpose. So I would like to dedicate this log to Time, which is really the greatest religion we have. Am I wrong in thinking everything would fall apart if we didn't believe in time? People my age always acknowledge that time is not linear, but very few I know live accordingly. Constant picture taking, updates to software, the on-line catalogs of those friends and associates that know we're alive. Even the daring seem to live step by step by step to prove that they exist and that they are relevant. I suppose I'm one of these, one of those, one of you and them.

Comments

sarahsouth said…
carebear? that you? my new little fellow blogger?

Popular posts from this blog

New Feminism, yeah?

New Feminism, yeah? (part 2)